Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:47 pm
- Forum: General Topics: RLS/WED
- Topic: Funniest bad night
- Replies: 1
- Views: 162
So, I have dealt with rls for 35 years, with severe conditions. I have attempted to have a "normal" life, at times. This is one of the funniest nights. My wife and I were invited to an out of town wedding. We rally needed to go. We rented a hotel room to "sleep" I in after the we...
- Sun May 12, 2019 10:50 pm
- Forum: Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, Diet
- Topic: Iron supplementation & Constipation
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1243
A month back, my blood test showed mild low iron levels & I started taking Iron Supplements. Within 3-4 days, my RLS symptoms almost reduced by half. Unfortunately, by 6-7 days, I was suffering from severe constipation - having no bowel movement for 4 days. I didn't connect it to the iron table...