RLS Oil & Defense of myself!

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Neco

Post by Neco »

Alright, I was an **** and did not say anything about this for a long time, so that's my fault.

I just want to go on the record as saying to an extent, I have had 50/50 success with this stuff. That's all I'm gonna say though. It's great if I want to sit/lay down and watch some TV or something for a couple hours. But I cannot thus far rely on sustained sleep from using it. It may just be me however, because since I go on and off meds at random as supply dictates I'm sure that factors in. Those nights in particular it won't even help for long in combination with alcohol/sleep inducing drugs.

Anyway that's my two cents. I've tried not to say anything about the whole selling angle, and I won't. I'll just say it has potential for some people to really help if at least, for a limited period of time. So I'd like to think my word carried a teeny bit of weight on this subject.

gunabcd

Night time leg calm Oil

Post by gunabcd »

As per their web-site they have an office in Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043 nad they also have toll free US number. Then why do they ship it from or make you ship it to (for refund) UK ?

Neco

Post by Neco »

Probably something to do with the wonderful world of Drop Shipping.

dvel

Oil

Post by dvel »

I am new to the group. How can I find out about the oil. How much does it cost?

DV

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Donna, welcome to the board. I hope you find what you need here.

As you can tell by reading this thread, there are some very strong feelings about this. Because I would prefer to let this thread cool down, I don't want any posts about how to buy it except this one you are now reading.

You can google "RLS oil" and find it quite easily. You can also read old posts about it and find additional information. It is less than $20 US.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debkenny

Re: Night time leg calm Oil

Post by debkenny »

gunabcd wrote:As per their web-site they have an office in Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043 nad they also have toll free US number. Then why do they ship it from or make you ship it to (for refund) UK ?

Gunabcd,

The company does not ship from the UK. They ship from the US, and don't charge shipping at all if you order 3 or more bottles. The reason it was shipped to the UK in one of the posts was because that person lives there. Unfortunately, because it cost so much to ship it there, it didn't make the guarantee much good for her. She would have ended up losing money by the time she paid to have it shipped back. Personally, I think if a company guarantees something then they should also reimburse you for shipping, but it never seems to work that way. :?
Don't knock it till you've tried it. Different things work for different people. Raining on everyone's parade doesn't work for anyone!

ray

Post by ray »

I have to say I agree with deb on this. Any company that will take your money and charge you extra for shipping SHOULD pay the shipping costs if you want to return it. Especially in light of the 95% success rate they CLAIM. If anyone really feels the need to try this oil then I suggest going to the main website (not a re-directed site thru a PM here) and signing up as a "distributer". That way you get 40% off and prevent anyone here from profiting from you.

jbcole

Post by jbcole »

I'm not going to re-hash everything that has gone on with regards to this oil. I'm sorry that some people are skeptical of my posts & my success with this treatment option. I realize that no one treatment option works for everyone. But I want to now go on record as saying that if you check my profile for all posts by me you will see that I started out on this site looking for help. I have suffered with RLS for years and had been taking rather high doses of 2 different medications to find any relief. My husband & I got married last July & have been waiting to start a family becuase I needed to find a safe option to control my RLS. I was here asking for help and I found it. My neuro & I worked together reducing my dosages of Klonopin & Requip before I even started posting here so once I found another option I would be ready to try it w/o having to worry about waiting till I weaned off any other medications. When I started this new "alternative" I was taking .25 mg of Requip at nite and that was it. I have now gone over 4 weeks without taking a single pill. I know I said I wasn't going to post on here anymore but I wanted others to know that I am still using this & having wonderful results. I hope that everyone out there that suffers like I did can someday find something that works for them. Whether it's this oil or one of the thousands of other options that are floating around on this site. Good luck to all.