CBD bath salts

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Debrasuzan

CBD bath salts

Post by Debrasuzan »

Has anyone tried CBD bath salts or other CBD products for relief of RLS? Soaking in a bath has helped relieve my symptoms (RLS and PLMD - also in my arms) in the past when I was desperate and could not sleep at night. I have not done this for awhile but recently tried some CBD bath salts. I soaked in the tub for about an hour or so. I slept like a baby that night. Not sure if it was the CBD oil or due to the relaxing bath.

badnights

Re: CBD bath salts

Post by badnights »

A hot bath always helps me if the symptoms are not too bad. I used CBD salts once, not for the WED/RLS tho, and it was no different than any other bath.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.