Pads and wraps

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Margaret122maryL

Pads and wraps

Post by Margaret122maryL »

I’ve been searching for info on the Restiffic foot wraps and the Relaxis pad. I don’t see much that is new. Does anyone have recent feedback on either of these devices?

Thanks.

ViewsAskew

Re: Pads and wraps

Post by ViewsAskew »

We haven't had many people here talk about it.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

There isn't anything new - - just the older posts. I imagine you've read them more recently than I have but iirc, the foot wraps were not effective for anyone and the pads were sort of effective for some people.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

RLSandra

Post by RLSandra »

I have tried to use the foot wraps off and on for the past year and they were not effective for me either. No qucik fix here!!!