TheraPulse

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Lissa496

TheraPulse

Post by Lissa496 »

Has anyone tried the TheraPulse device? The UK's Top Treatment for Restless Leg Syndrome https://therapulse.co.uk/?gad_source=1& ... fvEALw_wcB

I'm considering purchasing two of these, for some reason they don't come as a pair!

On the Facebook forum, a person has been promoting these and I wondered if anyone in this group has used them.

Thanks ~ Lissa

BenjaminSmithis

Re: TheraPulse

Post by BenjaminSmithis »

Hello Lissa, I have purchased two Therapulse units. I use them mostly on my arms. They are fairly helpful when for when I wake up with the restless sensation, though not 100% effective. Unfortunately, for me, they don't have a preventitive effect (ie if I use them before getting the sensations, they don't stop me getting them). It can also be a bit awkward to fall asleep with them buzzing away, but that might be less of a problem if you use them on your legs.