So I am not alone afterall

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]

So I am not alone afterall

Post by Guest »

I just wanted to say Hi and tell you how please I am that I am not alone with my twitchy feet / legs/ arms etc. I was kept awake last night with both legs and both arms going and wanted to cry. I feel much better knowing that there are others out there who know how I feel. My boyfriend doesn't believe me and just thinks it is a excuse to ask for a foot massage!

not alone anymore

Post by guest »

hi i am new here to what a relief to hear othere putting up with this crap as well (meaning docs) so do your feet tingle all the time or just at night what to do do for relief must be nice to have a boyfriend who will give you a massage but he must not understand about your pain yet tell him the more he learns the better for you so glad you are here and want to share i am finding this site a godsend thanks lyndarae

claradragon

Post by claradragon »

hi i'm new here too and yes having a partner who can't grasp what's going on is almost as frustrating as those tickly,itchy,jumpy,scratchy,burning,creeping...etc...feelings running round all over till you don't know what to do :x but have faith and keep plugging...mine finally saw the light when i wouldn't allow sleep till i slept and was woken every time i did...didn't take long :shock: and that i explained was only the bit you could see...more :shock: !feeling more at peace now than at any time i can remember.there are peoplr her who are priceless and i cannot thank them enough....we are not alone 8)