Do I Have RLS

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Tops

Do I Have RLS

Post by Tops »

I shake my legs all the time. It helps me fell asleep. Is this normal?

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

It sounds like just habit to me and while most people don't do that to fall asleep, there's nothing wrong with it. Do you have any of the RLS symptoms? If you lie still at night, do you get a strange sensation in your legs and feel like if you don't move them you will scream? How long have you been doing this? Give us a little more information about what is going on with you. Hopefully, it IS just a habit.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)