A to B Calm?

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Anonymous

A to B Calm?

Post by Anonymous »

Has anyone tried the cal/mag product called "A to B Calm"? I ordered the other night...at 1 am! One of those nights! I've had RLS for years but never had a problem. I'd have it about once a month...if even that. I've been on Prozac since '90 and thats what I thought was preventing the RLS. It seemed when ever a missed a few days of my Prozac my RLS would come back. Once I started back on the Prozac it was gone. But about 3 weeks ago I started having RLS at night :? . It starts about an hour to hour & half after I go to bed and lasts a few hours. I've had it every night for the past three weeks :cry: , some worst than others. I havent missed my Prozac so I'm not sure if there was every a connection between to two. Anyway....I'm going to try the A to B Calm....I sure get it next week. I'll let all know if it helps. If anyone has tried it please let me know your results. Thanks!

Sole

Post by Sole »

Hi bblou,

No, I haven't heard of that exact product but there are many similar ones. I used Calmax while I was pregnant. It would help on the nights when the legs weren't too bad but when they were bad, it didn't help at all. I've heard of those products working for some and not for others. Hope it helps you.
Sole

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."