New Device

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
ViewsAskew

New Device

Post by ViewsAskew »

OK, I have NOT tried this, but my BIL has. Here's the email he sent me last month, which I was too busy to pay any attention to:

"Check out this product. I have researched this guy and feel he is a legitamit inventor. I have ordered one of these units for my neoropathy. I will let you know if it works, it has a 30 day test guarantee. Maybe it might help your restless legs syndrome, which is listed on the list of conditions it will improve.
here is the link:
http://www.rebuildermedical.com/index.php "

Well, the other day I saw him at a family event and he had bought it. He said it is amazing. Now, he's using it for neuropathy, not RLS. He has diabetes. He said he hasn't had any feeling in parts of his feet for a couple of years. After just a few days of using it, he is feeling pain in his feet! Now, why would you want to feel pain? He doesn't, but it means he's feeling something, which is much healthier than feeling nothing!

He says it doesn't work at all like a TENS unit. In fact, it is the opposite. At any rate, you can go to the link and see. I don't feel like a good candidate because my drugs are working relatively well (unless I screw up, which I have been doing a lot lately). I don't want to mess with a good thing. But, for any of you who are not getting good results, it sure seems like a good deal. There is a 30 money back guarantee. If my BIL says he checked out this guy, he probably did a good job.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.