Night Time Leg Calm ROCKS! I'm totally freaked out by this.

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
debkenny

Post by debkenny »

Betty,

I don't believe it's possible to use the oil incorrectly. You may just be one of the people it doesn't work for. As it's been pointed out many times in this forum, there doesn't seem to be anything out there that works for all of us. Hopefully someday there will be, but in the meantime it seems to be trial and error for all of us. If you can't get your money back due to the high shipping costs to the UK, I wouldn't hesitate to continue using it. It may eventually begin to work for you by at least decreasing some of your symptoms. I still use mine regularly at night, but no longer have the need to use it during the afternoon. It really seems to have made a difference in the severity and frequency of my RLS. I hope you eventually find some relief. I know the hell you're going through.

Aiken and Ray,

While I'm sure the company offers some incentive to people who want to start a Home Distribution Program, they also send emails to past customers offering a 20% discount. I'm sure everyone who has ordered from them has received one, or will shortly. It's a typical incentive that a lot of companies use to get customers to shop with them again.

I think it's sad that the paranoia of a few may stop some from trying an oil that actually has been shown to work for some members of this forum. I've never met the others on this forum who have tried the oil and have had success with it. I'm sure that they, like me, just wanted to post here in hopes of helping someone else. It's unfortunate that people like you two make me wish I would have never started posting here. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut and just be happy that I found something that works for me.

Deb

Deb
Don't knock it till you've tried it. Different things work for different people. Raining on everyone's parade doesn't work for anyone!

becat

Post by becat »

I'm locking this post.
Enough has been said about it for all to make up their minds.
Lynne