Have you tried CoQ10, it works wonders for me.

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
ghenrocks

Have you tried CoQ10, it works wonders for me.

Post by ghenrocks »

I've suffered from RLS for about 10 years. I've tried Requip and after about 1.5 years it stopped working. I switched to acupuncture and sleeping pills but that got very expensive. A friend of mine told me about CoQ10 and I have found that it works wonders. I take 100mg CoQ10 twice a day and have controlled my RLS symptoms 95% of the time. Taking the evening pill 'after' dinner seems to work best. Also, I've found that certain brands of CoQ10 work better than others. I have found that SpringValley works the best for me and other brands I've tried don't work at all.