Leg warmer for the bed...I love it

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
jimmy legs

Leg warmer for the bed...I love it

Post by jimmy legs »

I'm not sure if anyone has a problem with rls when your legs are cold, but I sure do. I found this leg/foot warmer and I love it. I have it on a timer, so when I go to bed, the area around my calves and feet are toasty. :D

Here is the web site for it:
http://www.hammacher.com/publish/72561. ... mo=xsells#

The web site shows that they are currenty sold out :( , but hopefully it will be available soon.

I hope that this helps....it sure helps me!

ctravel12

leg warmer for the bed.. I love it

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Jimmy legs nice seeing you posting again. I am glad that the leg warmer is working good for you.

Take care and have a nice week.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

jumpy

Post by jumpy »

Hi Jimmy Leggs...I got an electric lap blanket. Because my legs hurt worse when cold. It works well also..You can usually find them at Wall Mart. About $40.00. I ended up putting it on the bed. Now I want one for my rocking chair. Pat

jimmy legs

Post by jimmy legs »

Thank you for your replies. I know that I haven't posted in awhile. When I find something that helps my rls, I can't wait to tell others!

I'm sorry that I posted the web site (didn't read the rules of the board).