herbal help with rls

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
fancyelliott

herbal help with rls

Post by fancyelliott »

I have been using Valerian Root for over a year now and it has made a huge difference in my rls. I take one or two capsules about and hour before bedtime, it not only helps with my rls, but it also helps me to sleep. It is inexpensive and I have not had any side effects from taking it. Give it a try.

ctravel12

herbal help with rls

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi fancyelliott and welcome to this group. I am so glad that you have found relief for your rls. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Please keep us posted from time to time and let us know how you are doing and again, welcome
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Post by Guest »

I'm pregnant, so I can no longer take Requip, which was working wonderfully. Do you know if this is okay to take during pregnancy? I'm literally about to lose my mind! Thanks!

ctravel12

herbal help with rls

Post by ctravel12 »

hi realestatemom and welcome. I would go to the forum Populations as there is info on pregnancies. Never having any children I could not hep you in that area; however before doing anything, I would definitely ask your dr first.

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

I hope that you find the relief that you need.

Please keep us posted on what your dr says and how you are doing.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time