Sugar Connection

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Critter

Sugar Connection

Post by Critter »

Hi Folks, like many of you I have been living with this for many years and am always looking for an answer!!! Someday!! Hey, what does lol mean? I'm new to these boards. I was wondering if anyone else notices increased rls symptoms after eating sugar? Seems to me it causes episodes to happen. Maybe just in me. Thanks, Chris

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I do, Chris. When I gorge on sweets, my legs go nuts. As a result, I don't eat nearly as much, which is good all the way around.

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ctravel12

sugar connection

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi critter and welcome again. LOL means laughing out loud. I try not to eat too much sweets, not that I do not like them. My dh is trying to lose weight so am helping and not having that stuff in the house. So far it has not bothered my legs, but like I said I do not have the goddies in the house.

Glad to see you posting. We all learn from each other.

Have a good evening and nice and restful one.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time