2 days - Magnesium, Reduce Salt (none after 4pm), Calcium

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
liftgat

2 days - Magnesium, Reduce Salt (none after 4pm), Calcium

Post by liftgat »

This solution worked for me with results in 2 days and continues to be working for me:

Magnesium, Reduce Salt (none after 4pm), Calcium supplement

I purchased this ebook on this for $30 -- it said to do these three things, and it's TOTALLY working for me - in just 2 days. To be complete, I should also add:

- I've had RLS about 1.5 years - so I don't know if it'd work for long-time sufferers

- I take Vitaplen as a daily liquid multi-vitamin, which is shy in both Magnesium and Calcium, so this remedy balanced a vitamin deficiency I didn't know I had.

editted by Becat: sorry we can not sell things on this baord.

- The magnesium source I'm using (which is magnesium and potassium) is from Equinox, called "Liquid Mineral Complex". I add a few drops to my food throughout the day.

I hope for relief for all of us!

Blessings,
Gail

I so so so hope this helps others.