Sleep MD

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
SquirmingSusan

Sleep MD

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Hey, this stuff works for me! And I've tried Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata, Clonazepam, Ativan, Valium, melatonin, some other herbal stuff... I still take .25mg of clonazepam at night and it seems to help the other sleep meds work.

Sleep MD works better than anything else I've tried. I'll take the pill, and then 10 minutes later or so, all of a sudden, I'll get totally sleepy and have to lie down and go to sleep.

Just wanted to post that, in case some of the rest of you have trouble getting to sleep. :roll: Doesn't help with RLS, though, that I know of.

Susan