THIS WORKS, and surprisingly, I haven't seen it mentioned...

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
happy legs

Post by happy legs »

whole package? not sure if this means me. since the gel was already working thought i would try it this way. still worked and i have a very smooth butt.LOL
REALLY :shock: :D :o

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

The conversation wasn't real clear...more of connotations. Many people have noted that sex (particularly having an orgasm) relieves RLS. So, the conversation moved from if your hubby or boyfriend massaged your butt, what else might happen? Then you'd have a whole "package" of RLS treatment - the gel, the massage and the sex.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

happy legs

Post by happy legs »

whew, thanks for clearing it up for me. i had not heard that one about RLS and the "big one."
looks like i may be out of the loop, i am all for what ever helps relieve
the RLS, but i think i will stick to the gel- the bennnys are great.
thanks again.
HL

malindse

Post by malindse »

Been gone for a few days and miss a few comments. So to catch up:

Just be careful with that gel if you have someone to massage you with it! Could be painful.

And you're right where are all the guys comments?

And 'Aussie Big Bro'. Is that like the TV show here in the US? I can see that as an ongoing conversation is that situation.
:lol:
Meg

My school teachers were right! I couldn't sit still then and I still can't.

jbj

Post by jbj »

Hmmm. Clearly I have missed a lot by not joining this forum sooner! I thought I was the only one who found that orgasm helped. If I am going to lose sleep anyway, it sure beats rls! Seems to me, there is no way to lose! Now about that toothbrush......... :wink:

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Meg, Yes "Aussie Big Bro" = Australia's version of Big Brother, of which they finally pulled the plug on for good this year; gawd knows what's gonna keep us entertained for three months next year ... and the year after ... :?: :roll:

Ah ... yes ... ye ol electric toothbrush was a topic of conversation in the house for a number of days amongst the girls. Cant remember if any of the guys were in on the conversation tho.

Since I have Fibromyalgia, getting even the most gentle of massages in the area of my caboose pretty much sends me through the roof with pain, so i'm kinda stuck on that lil problem ... for the moment ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now ... about "those toothbrushes" ... jbj ... you just gave me the best laugh I've had all weekend :lol: 8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing that blokes "Think about sex" so many hundred times a day ... where the heck are they in this thread?

You CANT possibly be embarrassed, eh, fellas :?:

C'mon ... surely at least one of you has something to say ... or are you too busy getting some good pointers for your girlfriends/wives :?: 8)
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!