Pot Smoking

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
wslocum27

Pot Smoking

Post by wslocum27 »

I was just wondering if any one has used pot to help with rls. I was a former smoker and I dont remember having as much issues with rls. occasionally I would have an attack. Problem was, I smoked to much and it caused different problems, money, etc.... Anyway just thought I would ask. dont want to offend anyone with illegal substances, but if it helps............

Momo

Post by Momo »

i've heard about a few people using it for rls. i am kinda curious to see if it works, and since i am in highschool i could get it whenever i wanted but i dont know if i want to like.... do that....
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.

snowbound

Post by snowbound »

A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one. ~ J. Pierpoint Morgan

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Thanks for posting that link, snowbound. WS, not sure how familiar you are with message boards like this one. If you are, ignore the following. If you aren't, in the post above me, snowbound put a link to a topic where people spent a lot of time talking about MJ. Reading that will help you a bunch. Feel free to post in that thread once you've read it.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.