WANTING TO SPREAD THE WORK

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
DONNA

WANTING TO SPREAD THE WORK

Post by DONNA »

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL HELP ANYONE ELSO BUT I RECENTLY WENT ON A DIET AND WAS ALLOWED TO EAT JELLO. I STARTED EATING SUGAR FREE JELLO EVERY NIGHT AND MY RESTLESS LEG WENT AWAY ABOUT 95%. I WANTED TO MAKE SURE IT WAS THE JELLO AND NOT THE DIET SO I STAYED ON THE DIET AND WENT OFF THE JELLO AND THE RLS CAME BACK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT JELLO IS MADE UP OF BUT IT SURE HAS SOMETHING IN IT THAT IS WORKING FOR ME. I AM SLEEPING BETTER KNOW THAN I HAVE IN 30 YEARS. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAS FOUND THIS TO BE EFFECTIVE FOR THEM.

ricjo55

maybe

Post by ricjo55 »

I had been wondering about the Jello for a while. I had heard that mentioned on another website, but have not checked to see if there is a linkage. I will give that a try and see how it works. I have jello quite often as an evening snack, so will start tracking the change in RLS on jello nights. By using the panty hose I have already been able to drop a med i used to stay alert during the day, so I'll see if Jello helps even more.

I will report back in a while on this
I'm not old and worn out...I'm a classic