stockings

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Betty/WV

Post by Betty/WV »

I'm so sorry for your lose. Losing a mate is such a sad thing. To say the least. You are in my thoughts.

BETTY/WV
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand

badnights

Post by badnights »

Oh Brenda. My heart is with you.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Oh, Sugs, how are you doing?
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

sugbrendas

Post by sugbrendas »

thank you,
I'm not ok but a little better than I was. Its bad when someone you love goes suddenly and you don't get to say goodbye or anyting..Steve was 58.
I'm hoping time will help.
My 8 year old grandson is going to need counseling,he was ("poppy's) world and he is so sad and hasn't cried yet..Him and his mom live with us.
Finally able to sleep on average 9 hours a night!
Brenda

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hugs....
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

bekull

Post by bekull »

Brenda,

So sorry to hear about your husband. I pray that the angels minister to you.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

So sorry to hear of your loss, Brenda. Sometimes life can just hurt so much. I do believe that loved ones who have passed on are never far away, though. It's just hard when you can't reach out and touch them.
Susan