CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Post by Guest »

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

jrowley

Post by jrowley »

Guest you are a tard get lost if you don't want to say something positive.
Jan :roll: Can't wait to sleep!

Post by Guest »

why are you being so mean to me. I need help

jrowley

Post by jrowley »

Well why dont you tell someone what you want help with instead of posting on every subject.

Post by Guest »

just because i do not know how to use the computer very well is no reason to be so mean to me. I have been on this earth for 76 years and have never been treated with such disrespect. good bye

jrowley

Post by jrowley »

bye

Post by Guest »

i hope your legs fall off

jrowley

Post by jrowley »

Yeah just what i thought the guest that keeps talking bull trying to make ppl upset. Well what your doing is pretty darn disgusting and rude. So go to a different board and do your bull there and leave us alone. We are real ppl with real problems and prefer to have support from one another rather than some idiot out there throwing boguss at us and making us feel worse.

So get lost

lynettekeen

Post by lynettekeen »

I hope all your members on this board are as mean as you are. I was just looking for some information on RLS as my grandson suffers from it. The window kept closing before i could type anything in it. I will just have to look for another place for the information with people with more manners.

lynette Keen

jrowley

Post by jrowley »

No they are not mean on this site and its a very good site to use, however we have been having a guest come on here and treat us all like we are idiots and I thought you was him/her. I am sorry if you were affended but I was only protecting ppl with rls. For me it a very serious situation I am in and I have been having a hard time finding the right medication to treat it. Again sorry for affending you and I hope you will stay.

becat

Awwww

Post by becat »

Hi Nice Guest .....
Jan is right, there is always going to be one sour apple in the bunch. It's not fun to have someone come in and play down what seems to effect our lives so badly. Many people are here to educate themselves and get the support of others in the same boat.
It's hard to see it in thread like this one, but this is not the normal way we deal with everyone. We call the "bad guest" a troll. Trolls shoudn't be fed, but ignored. This does not mean that I have not fed a few trolls before. I have. I simply try hard not to anymore. Bullies have to be dealt with sometimes, some are more likely to deal with them than others.
I think this troll reminded me most of how we RLSers feel we're seen in this world. When anyone makes light of our suffering it tends to tork us off. It speaks to us like the 100's of visits to the doctors and talks with family and friends, only to find no one understands. "Go to bed, if your tired!" "ok, we'll stop the car again so you can walk around, but you know we're wasting time." "take an aspirin and you'll feel better." "it's all in your head, don't think about it so much" "lose the weight and you'll be fine."
This guest said out loud what we feel most people are thinking about us.
That's why we are all still here and still helping one another. We're focused on getting better, educating ourselves, and making a difference for those that come behind us.
Nice Guest, don't leave the board, I do hope you come back. This is not who we are, but it's a good remeinder that we are devoted to protecting the sanity we find here.
It's a wonderful group of people here. The most caring and loving bunch you'll ever find. Get to know US and you'll see that.

jrowley

Post by jrowley »

Thank you becat very well put.

JOEinUT

Post by JOEinUT »

I have found that I need to get up and get my circulation going by doing push-ups until I can't do it anymore. Once the circulation is going, I can fall asleep until it hits again a hour later but it helps immediately in taking the horrible sensation away.