make it go away

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
manda

make it go away

Post by manda »

can someone please help me with some natural remedies to get rid of rls. it has been getting much worse lately and i am so tired. i need sleep.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Manda, if you read through the posts in this section, there are lots of ideas and suggestions. But, none of them work for all of us and some of us find that none of them work. It's truly a matter of trial and error and your individual case. For me, none of them work and I have to use meds. If you can, reading the posts is the best way to find out all the info - so many ideas have been posted over time.

Good luck - hope you find something that helps.

Ann

New Girl

Hypnotherapy

Post by New Girl »

Hi Manda,

I've just recently tried hypnotherapy and it's working well for me.