Lotion that helps me

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
sniel2000@yahoo.com

Lotion that helps me

Post by sniel2000@yahoo.com »

Regarding lotions for the legs....I have had good success with Nighttime lavender baby lotion!

Restless in Napa

ViewsAskew

Re: Lotion that helps me

Post by ViewsAskew »

Maybe the nice lavender smell helps :-).

I know I couldn't live without lotion. I slather it on every night. Having anything that is itchy automatically sets me off.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Nothing topical appears to help me, however it is wonderful that it works for you.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Polar Bear wrote:Nothing topical appears to help me, however it is wonderful that it works for you.

Many years ago, this always worked for me. Over time, it helped but wasn't enough. Now, even with meds, I can't have anything touching my legs, being scratchy or tight, or causing itching. Lotion helps remove any itchiness.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.