Possib;e Relief with Research to back it up

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
exspeedster

Possib;e Relief with Research to back it up

Post by exspeedster »

I do not have RLS; my mother-in-law does. She has been the Support Group Leader in the San Francisco Bay Area for 10 years – Dori Davi, 76 years old. You can see her contact information on this site.

I recently bought her a “Sleep and Wellness System” by Envirogenex that has had a very positive affect for those with pain and sleep problems; including RLS.

This new technology is this -- “The earth experiences cyclic changes in her electrical field. Research has shown that these cycles set a variety of physiological clocks in the human body. Among other things, these rhythms are important in balancing the hormones that govern our ability to sleep and manage stress”. (This is taken from their website).

This “earthling” process has resulted in the lowering of inflammation and stress hormones (Cortisol) and increased circulation in the body resulting in relief from many ailments; including RLS.

After doing my own research and hearing the result from another RLS sufferer, I personally feel that this will affect each person differently. I am hopeful and positive that it will be a huge relief for Dori, like it has been for the other RLS sufferer. The company has a 90 day guarantee-return policy but, from the research, it seems you should be able to form your own decision within 10 days or so. If it doesn’t work, just send it back for a refund.

Worthly of a note: As I researched this, I found that during the last 7 years of research and development of this technology; the company has been working closely with those with ailments and have chosen to promote the benefit of this product through the positive word-of-mouth testimonies of it’s satisfied customers; hence, the only way to purchase one is from a satisfied customer (I bought one off the website using my friend’s name whose aunt has found major relief from it for her arthritis and RLS). The company gives a “thank you for the word-of-mouth marketing commission” to the satisfied customer. This actually caused me some hesitation that has nothing to do with the benefit of the product. You know, direct marketing sales plans etc… :roll:. But I figured I would try it for Dori and send it back if it doesn’t work. After you research and read up on it and choose to buy one. And if it works and you tell someone else and you receive a check from the company, but you don’t want to be a “salesperson” -- just send the money to the RLS Foundation as a donation for more RLS cure research. There is information on this RLS website on where to send donations – ok, I’m off my soapbox.

Back to RLS relief; I will post Dori’s positive (or negative) results after 10 days of her continuous use (She leaves for Hawaii for 8 days on Saturday and won’t have 10 continuous days until she gets back.)

If any of you want to contact me for research literature that I have been looking at on this, please do so. I will email back all that I have – I am at tomnann@surewest.net

If you try it, please post any positive (or negative) results from your use. I truly do hope this is a reliever of this frustrating syndrome. I see how RLS affects Dori and it is heartbreaking.

FYI – the website is: www.envirogenex.com

Thanks to all who have posted other suggested relief therapies. If these testimonies could help just one more RLS sufferer; then it is all good.

Peace,

Tom