Newly Approved Device - available in US

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
legsbestill

Re: Newly Approved Device - available in US

Post by legsbestill »

Yankiwi, I was thinking of you today - I was telling my husband about your very interesting comments a little while ago about the NZ no fault compensation system - and I log in here and see your so sad post about your husband - can only imagine how you must be feeling. My heart is with you. Rachel

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

Thank you Rachel

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

How is everything now? The aftermath and cleanup must be an incredible amount of work.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.