acupuncture for anemia

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
peanut1

acupuncture for anemia

Post by peanut1 »

I decided to try acupuncture for the anemia and learned that they have different treatments for blood conditions which fall in line with not getting enough iron. I decided to give it a try and got some herbs that really helped me sleep for a good week. I also have to watch what I eat. Day before yesterday I took a lot of oregano oil to combat the fungal infection I have and was up the rest of the night as this upset my stomach. I don't feel any tummy pain when I have digestive issues it all comes out in the WED. Sometimes I think this disease is a stopping point when my body is out of balance which is why it's so difficult to pin down things that work, but then again that is just my opinion.