ALLCALM

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
Kellymac

ALLCALM

Post by Kellymac »

Has anyone tried ALLCALM? It is a combination of calcium and magneisium. I tried it, brought the bottle to the doctor, she said it was fine to take, but its a bit expensive. If anyone has tried it and/or a substitute, please let me know. Thanks, Kelly

captgenefl

Post by captgenefl »

You can get a 100 pills of calcium / magnesium/ zinc at walmart for $2.96
they seem to help me , also blueberries and a iron pill as well seem to help quite well.

Captgene

Kellymac

Post by Kellymac »

Thank you, went to Walmart and got the pills. Hope it works, Allcalm is about 70.00 with delivery, this is alot cheaper!

Austin city limits

Post by Austin city limits »

Looking for an update on how well the Walmart pills worked compared to the AllCalm???

Post by Guest »

The calcium mag pills didnt touch the rls, I went back to allcalm. However, I tried the requip, actually, the lowest dose, and it works. I dont like taking medication, but I do like the requip because it can be taken as needed, not on a daily basis. Also, I found with the requip I take it less often than the allcalm. Have you tried the allcalm??
Kelly

nadine

requip taken inregularily

Post by nadine »

My neurolog told me that I had to take Requip every day( I use 2 mg per day)

Make sure it is not bad fro you to take Requip on demand. I am not an MD, so...

nadine

requip taken inregularily

Post by nadine »

My neurolog told me that I had to take Requip every day( I use 2 mg per day)

Make sure it is not bad fro you to take Requip on demand. I am not an MD, so...

HJHUNTINGTON

Post by HJHUNTINGTON »

Very intersting information. What is the dose on the Calcium/Magnesum/zinc? Is that what is in the All Calm. I tried to find out on the website for the All Calm what was in the medication, but it did not say. I was afraid to try it without knowing before hand. My doctor said you had to take the Requip daily and when I found it not working to for me, was up to 8 of the .625 daily, I had to go off of it gradually over a 6 day period. I am back on Medapex and it is working fine, but very expensive like the Requip.

love to know more on the AllCalm

Thanks for the information

Ashlee

All Calm

Post by Ashlee »

ALL CALM is a concentrated magnesium citrate formula and it seems to work really well

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

From

EKBOM SUPPORT GROUP
18 Rodbridge Drive
Thorpe Bay

Essex
SS1 3DF

Telephone: 01702 582 002

Newsletter April 2006 Number 50

Many of you will have discovered that All Calm is suggested over and over again when you make a search on the Internet for restless legs remedies. It can be obtained by post from All Calm, 23, Main Street, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada. B2G-2B3. Or bought via the Internet from http://allcalm.com/. No doubt that many of you are suspicious of its frequent appearance in sponsored search results or are suspicious of similar sounding products in the shops. But one of our members has recommended it and you may want to try it. You may also want to read the material here. All Calm seems to comes well recommended by our member and also has a money-back guarantee.

to read rest of the newsletter -
http://www.ekbom.org.uk/latest_newsletter.htm
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

AussieRodney

Post by AussieRodney »

Yes, All Calm helped me. It also promotes a much better quality of sleep. But for some reason, I stopped using it a while ago. Lazy, perhaps? Taking too much other "stuff"? Hmm, must go back & try it again. Certainly their delivery is fast, even to the "other side of the world".

Just don't overdose on it - it's a natural laxative!

Rodney.
Life is not a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing.