Right now Oct 26 song program theme of sleep

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Yankiwi

Right now Oct 26 song program theme of sleep

Post by Yankiwi »

If anyone wants to be entertained for a few hours, Radio New Zealand (RNZ National) has a song program on public holidays hosted by two guys who really know their songs, specializing in the weird. And with them is a college age son who brings his point of view. They just played a song by Boss Skags. So, go on line to see if you can listen. Both hosts are really funny and read out texts, the more obnoxious the better. It's Labour Day today.

This show runs until 5.00pm NZ time, it's now 12.30.

Yankiwi

Re: Right now Oct 26 song program theme of sleep

Post by Yankiwi »

The program is called Matinee Idle idle@radionz.co.nz
If you can't listen today, they have 12 shows from 1 to 5 NZ time every year from the day after Christmas (Boxing Day).

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

I was fortunate enough to see Boz Skaggs live two years ago. He sounds the same today as he did in the early part of his career, which isn't true of many of his contemporaries.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Thanks for the update! I wonder if they recorded it?
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

I asked them once if they could put out a podcast but they said there were too many copyright issues althought they'd like to. If they release a playlist I add it. There range is totally eclectic.