ALL IN THE FAMILY!!!!!!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Well I guess my ride through the pouring rain with the P.O.W was not such a good Idea that and the cold weather up at Mackay and I came down sick. I always get a flu shot at the begining of winter and manage to not get sick, but I guess I over did it.

So I have been down for the last two days fighting a cold. But I did my cure-all ate a ton of garlic works everytime!!! Just can't go around people for a while LOL........ And I am sick of this rain.......but thanking my lucky stars we are not battleing with the tornados, and wishing all of you that are blessings and lots of prayers.

Looking forward to voice chat tonight, hope I stay awake and don't miss it I will have to set my alarm. GOD Bless~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Garlic, LOL! You'd get along great with my husband, Lyndarae. He eats tons of it, raw. I hope you get feeling better soon.
Susan

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey I hear that raw garlic is great for you but................
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

I dont think I could eat it raw but I make srimp scampi and just double the garlic, it knocks the cold and whatever else is lurking right out of you. Works every time and I am up and out riding again went on a scaverengers hunt for the march of dimes on Sat. It was heaps of fun!!!! Even won some raffle price's YIPPIE~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you