The Freeze

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I'll do yoga in Italy...with or without the wine.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

I'll do anything (or just about anything LOL) in Italy . . . just get me there.

Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

A few years ago I had a chance to do a glass internship at a glass studio in Siena Italy - two months. I couldn't do it because of other responsibilities. I would have sooooo loved it. I still wish I could do it. Too bad I have bills to pay....
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

I've been in Rome and I'll go back anytime. I loved it.
Everything I heard about it was true. I could've walked around for days and months. Around every corner seems to be something beautiful or interesting or strange...(add a bunch more adjectives)
Flowers on all the balconies, orange roofs, the seaside, palm trees.
I should be getting paid for this Travel advertisement.
hooboy.

becat

Post by becat »

Randy, I know this is a wuirky question, but I'm that and will ask.

Did you feel the buildings, the statues? I mean put your hands on them and just think wow, it's been here longer than our whole country?

I had to do that a couple of times in London. And in Westminster Abbey on Thanksgiving Day, I did .......not with much, it's got a cold feeling honestly, but I did when I found the name of my great uncle, only this one was born in 1026. I have that side of my family tree done for 22 gereations and I did not have much that was past England. This plaque was not even on the tour, I just felt like I needed to go a certain way, no reason why.....and there is was.

I like to put my hands on that old stuff. OK, I know it;s strange, but ever bought an antique that just didnt' feel right in your house? Ok, go ahead make funny at me. LOL

Rome? Hmmm that is a plane ride or two. I'll think about it.

Hugs Lynne

Walking After Midnight

You should go to Rome, Lynne.
To tell you the truth, I didn't touch anything...but I did think "Wow, this has been here way back to Biblical times". And that's pretty weird.

becat

Post by becat »

LOL I own a couple of pairs of those boots! LOL 8)

Ok the touching was maybe silly to some, but it's a thing I do. just wondering.... :)

I tell you, know that I know I can travel a bit better because my doc understands what travel does to me and backs me with the meds I need to do so, without missing a full day after getting somewhere.....I do want to travel more.

My husband wants to do Europe by train, which I could handle well. I think since his father has been gone from us, he would love to see where is childhood was, what it was about.

Rome, HUH? Maybe I could do that. My biggest, baby, thumb in my mouth fear, is the food where ever we go....I know silly. That is ok, I'll take peanut butter. LOL

Hugs you
Lynne

Walking After Midnight

becat wrote:LOL I own a couple of pairs of those boots! LOL 8)

Well I wasn't trying to make any statement about any boots.
I just thought it was a cool picture of Nancy Sinatra. I like Bang Bang and Something Stupid and These Boots and Sugartown and a few others. But that's it.
So I found another cool picture of someone...

The food we had in Rome was all pretty good. But I'd no sooner say that then you'd get some really crappy pasta.

I'm gonna go watch the debate on the Spanish Channel. Telemundo. oops.
Nevermind.

becat

Post by becat »

LOL

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

Si! Si!

¡Deseo ser el presidente!

¡No, deseo ser el presidente!

Thats about all that was said WAMMO you didn't miss much!

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945