Vulnerable

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

Re: Vulnerable

Post by Polar Bear »

"""Can someone see me as something other than a fat middle aged woman on multiple "no-no" meds?! I sound ridiculous but it's true lol.""""

Leggo - so true - Please look beyoond and look inward. Check our records and know that we do not abuse anything.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I am amazed at how easily we humans point fingers when it is something "we" wouldn't do, yet expect compassion for our own issues (this group excepted!). Why can we not be compassionate at ALL times. Almost none of us try to be sick, fat, drunk, or whatever else it is. No one woke up one day and said, gee, I want to be something that makes me a pariah of the rest of the world - I mean, seriously!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

leggo_my_legs

Post by leggo_my_legs »

Polar Bear wrote:
Leggo - so true - Please look beyoond and look inward. Check our records and know that we do not abuse anything.

Good point, I need to not define myself as I think others may be. Some are, but probably some aren't!

leggo_my_legs

Post by leggo_my_legs »

ViewsAskew wrote:I am amazed at how easily we humans point fingers when it is something "we" wouldn't do, yet expect compassion for our own issues (this group excepted!). Why can we not be compassionate at ALL times. Almost none of us try to be sick, fat, drunk, or whatever else it is. No one woke up one day and said, gee, I want to be something that makes me a pariah of the rest of the world - I mean, seriously!

Well said, all of it!