Moving Mayhem

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
debbluebird

Re: Moving Mayhem

Post by debbluebird »

Everything can change overnight literally. Lately, my legs have not been too bad. Then last night, they never stopped. Even this morning when, I can usually sleep, it just wouldn't stop. I would lie on the worst side, falling asleep, kept waking me up. I would get up for an hour and try again. I did that all night and this morning. Finally, I took a sinemet, which I don't like to do. I was able to sleep a couple of hours. Who knows why, all of a sudden.
I can understand your hesitation on the next opioid test.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

debbluebird wrote:Everything can change overnight literally. Lately, my legs have not been too bad. Then last night, they never stopped. Even this morning when, I can usually sleep, it just wouldn't stop. I would lie on the worst side, falling asleep, kept waking me up. I would get up for an hour and try again. I did that all night and this morning. Finally, I took a sinemet, which I don't like to do. I was able to sleep a couple of hours. Who knows why, all of a sudden.
I can understand your hesitation on the next opioid test.

Isn't that the truth! And, so odd to me. I keep wanting to find a rhyme or reason...
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Me too, but I think most of it coincidences, making us think something has caused it. On the other hand we do know there are things that cause it.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Since my last two days have been pretty bad, of course, I think about it a lot. My back has been hurting the last two days. Usually I only get back pain, if I walk too far, do too much lifting. It's right above where I had surgery years ago, probably L 5 or 6, and also had herniated disc in that area. I had an MRI in that area last summer. They only said a lot of arthritis. Even if it keeps up, a doctor would want another MRI. What a pain ! As I was looking at the posts just now, I saw the one on Tends units. Now that I think about it, I had to use it on that area a few months ago. I just may try that tomorrow evening.
Glad we had this little chat!

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

debbluebird wrote:Since my last two days have been pretty bad, of course, I think about it a lot. My back has been hurting the last two days. Usually I only get back pain, if I walk too far, do too much lifting. It's right above where I had surgery years ago, probably L 5 or 6, and also had herniated disc in that area. I had an MRI in that area last summer. They only said a lot of arthritis. Even if it keeps up, a doctor would want another MRI. What a pain ! As I was looking at the posts just now, I saw the one on Tends units. Now that I think about it, I had to use it on that area a few months ago. I just may try that tomorrow evening.
Glad we had this little chat!

Maybe it will help!

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Tens didn't help my leg, but back pain is better. I really hate not being able to sleep. I have only had one night out of the last five, that I was able to sleep. Before that, I don't remember, but I think it hasn't been good for maybe 2 weeks. I'm traveling tomorrow, by plane, to visit my sister for a few days. Hope it isn't too bad.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Ann, are you near the fires? How horrible. I hope all is well where you are.
Deb

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

debbluebird wrote:Ann, are you near the fires? How horrible. I hope all is well where you are.
Deb

Thanks, Deb. No, I am south of them and close to the ocean - relatively green and moist here with the ocean so close.

Managing Your RLS