Small accident

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
leggo_my_legs

Re: Small accident

Post by leggo_my_legs »

Glad you made it home and got a fair price for the car!

And even more glad the animal didn't go through the windshield!

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Traded in my car for another Durango, 3 years newer than the other one. We got a good deal, we think, of course you never know. It is way more loaded then the other one. Traveled and in car all day. I suspect not a good night tonight. Will see.

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

Deb, just in time considering the Colorado weather of this last week.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Yep, just in time! Hope you have a decent night.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Go figure, last night was a decent night. I had another one last week, after being in the car, I slept all night. Both nights, I was in bed at 8 pm because I was tired. The only thing that has changed, is our diet. It has been since January. It took several months for all, the chemicals to get out of our bodies. Otherwise, I don't know why I am having such good sleep mos6 of the time. Still on minimal methadone, 5 mg. Taking first dose at noon, second dose around midnight. I am just grateful for the sleep. No longer taking oxy or sinemet.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Yes, the weather is changing. We were in the car all day, again today. I don't think that tonight will go well. During our ride today, before we even got to our destination, my leg spasms started. Had to take an extra pill.

2BassetMom

Post by 2BassetMom »

Just as hint for longer car rides: I use a portable heating pad I ordered off of Amazon. It plugs into the plug we use for our phones etc. If heat helps calm the legs this works great. I suspected you were in CO from the elk, coyotes, and miles between towns. We lived in Leadville for almost 4 years. loved our time there.I just came upon this post, I hope things are working out well for you now.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Thank you