super bowl LII

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Sojourner

super bowl LII

Post by Sojourner »

Anyone watching the game tomorrow--or rather today? Rooting for the Eagles myself. Heard on the news today that the temp in Minny tomorrow will be a balmy 6 degrees. Coldest ever for a super bowl. Good thing they are playing inside.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Rustsmith

Re: super bowl LII

Post by Rustsmith »

Like most in the US, I will be watching. The commercials make it worthwhile even in the years when the game is terrible.

However, this time around I have an added incentive. My interview about how the opioid crisis is making it difficult for legitimate patients will air on the news after the game. If the TV station posts a link to it, I will share the link.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Yankiwi

Re: super bowl LII

Post by Yankiwi »

Superbowl trivia: Big V of the Eagles is of Maori and Tongan heritage. He's called Big V because his first name has about seven syllables and his team mates can't pronounce it, and he is big. Even though nobody in New Zealand had ever heard of him, now that they have, they are claiming him as a favorite son.