Exercise

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
debbluebird

Exercise

Post by debbluebird »

For several nights I have been riding my recumbent bike at night. I have done it in the past, but it was only once during the night. Now it has turned out to be 2 or 3 times during the night. Mainly because I don't have anything (meds) extra I can take for the spasms.
Last night it totalled 16 miles. Fun times

Polar Bear

Re: Exercise

Post by Polar Bear »

Not so fun times - the positive is that you've exercised 16 miles. I'd rather have peaceful legs and sleep.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Me too.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Me three!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

2BassetMom

Post by 2BassetMom »

While on your recumbent bike do you read or watch tv? I've been thinking of getting an exercise bike for the night time episodes of rls.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

I usually read. I really don't want to watch TV. I have cut back on watching TV. I am sort of tired of it.
I have settled I to riding twice at night. About 10 miles.