Stay Safe!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
badnights

Re: Stay Safe!

Post by badnights »

I guess one good thing is that I've convinced my two sons, who live in different cities and never talk to each other, to have a video-visit with me once a week. They end up talking more than I do, and it's helping them get to know each other better. They're only 5 years apart in age, but very different in temperament.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

badnights wrote:I guess one good thing is that I've convinced my two sons, who live in different cities and never talk to each other, to have a video-visit with me once a week. They end up talking more than I do, and it's helping them get to know each other better. They're only 5 years apart in age, but very different in temperament.
How wonderful!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Great to get them talking and they may discover they have more to talk about than they realise.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation