Surgery

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Re: Surgery

Post by ViewsAskew »

Glad you had a better night last night.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

The Oxy is out of my system and I'm sleeping fine with very minimal mild RLS that I can control. I'm sleeping well. Usually 9 hours. Exactly how I used to sleep before RLS invaded my life in the 1990's.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Isn't this wonderful. To be getting 9 hours sleep is something most of us can only imagine. And especially that you are doing it now without the oxy. You had a long and difficult journey to get to this this stage. Well done.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

I'm 2 months post surgery. I was having better nights until the last 2 nights. Always up and down with RLS. I mostly have good nights now.