CPAP machine

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Rubyslipper

CPAP machine

Post by Rubyslipper »

Just a short note here. When I did a search for CPAP I noticed that the threads were in several of the forums. I want to know about anyone's experience with a CPAP machne but I thought maybe it should be in the Non-Pharm. forum. So this is just to direct anyone to there if you are interested in the subject.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Our oldest son, Hunter, when he was a baby...now HE was a crap machine. All the time and big too. Geez oh pete you know how most babies poopy kinda cute when they're little? Not him. It was like changing a diaper on a 25 year old minature Rhino or something....one time he...um...oh wait...you said CPAP Machine.
nevermind.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

You are SO BAD!!! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it! And maybe you need to get your eyes checked.....
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a hoot! I'm holding my sides! Thanks for the laugh!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Butterfoot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post by Butterfoot »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A huge laugh from that makes the pain go away!!! That was priceless. Thanks! :P

Margot
May only good come your way.

becat

HMMMM

Post by becat »

HMMMMMM :shock: seems as though I'm not the only one thinging things out differently here!
Randy, shame! Shame On You. LOL
You guys crack me up. Only surprised that Neph didn't hit this thread...LOL

Walking After Midnight

You know what's weird though? I'd never heard of a CPAP machine until Ruby's Thread and then last week, my Dr.'s office calls, tells me they want to update some info and the first thing they ask is if I'm still using the CPAP machine. So I found out what it is...even though they had the info wrong and I don't use one.

(Hunter really did fill some diapers though...now he's 6'1 and 250. I don't even wanna think about it)

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Yeah well they are just now sending the study report to the insurance company to be reviewed by their doctors so I still don't have the machine. It will probably be another 2-3 weeks before that happens. I've got one for you Midnight. I had fed our first little baby beets for the first time (well-rounded diet and all that) and when that stuff ran through I thought she was bleeding to death! Sccared the &%#*! out of me!

Walking After Midnight

ha ha...that's good. I remember bright green too.

SWEET MOTHER OF PETE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?!

Funny how with the first one you freak out about everything, the first little cold and you panic..."Oh sweet Lord let him be ok." By the time the third and fourth roll around it's like..."Don't worry about it, he's always got that stuff hanging out of his nose, it'll come off when he falls on the carpet."

Oh boy.
Well, hope you get your CPAP Ruby. Take it easy.
Randy

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Okay Randy, you gave me my laugh for the day and believe me I needed one! I love your sense of humor, it fits right in with mine. I know you have rough times by reading some of your threads but you sure can brighten a person's day. That's something special. I'm glad you found your way here and glad I found you (or you found me or we found each other). I've made some great friends on this board and actually got to meet some of them. I'll get to meet some of them again in two weeks. I hope someday to meet you but until then, thanks for the laughs. Yes, I have three daughters and like you said, after the last one comes you just take things in stride. The two youngest were playing "puppy dog" which consisted of one holding a rope in her teeth (the puppy) while the other pulled on it playing tug of war. Well it ended up pulling the "puppy's" front tooth out. Luckily it was a baby tooth but there were lots of tears (from both) and blood. I mopped it up, called the dentist and we went on. If that had been my first born I would have insisted on a false tooth until her permanent one came in! See ya!