Thanksgiving

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Butterfoot

Thanksgiving

Post by Butterfoot »

Now is the time for us all to be thankful for what we have and hopefully get through the frustrations and pains from RLS. Because of illness I missed the RLS conference which I was so looking forward to attending and meeting all the great folks who were there representing all of us who suffer from RLS. I'm grateful that they were there to speak out and make a difference.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, peaceful days and restful nights.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Margot
May only good come your way.

becat

Thank you

Post by becat »

Butterfoot,
I'm sorry you didn't feel well, but a bit relieved that I did not miss the chance to meet you, because I had to leave early. I do hope your feeling much better.

I agree, Happy Thanksgiving to all, even if you are not from the USA and do not celebrate this day.

I am Thankful for all that have graced this board. It has been a wonderful thing to find that so many good people, so caring, willing to share their hearts and experiences. I say it all the time, we learn from each other.....but I have not only found an RLS education within this community, I have found many pieces of my heart, I never knew I was missing. I'm a better ME for have known many of you.

May the moon shine nicely, may the sun warm you, and may all be blessed with peace and love within.
My heart, my hugs, and my Thanks to you all.