HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INTO SITE

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I just got another email from Lyndarae, and she gets the same page I do when she clicks on "Communicate with Others".

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

becat

Post by becat »

Hi Everyone,
I get that same page, but like Ann, have the discussion board on my favorites list....and just shoot to the main page here.
As for chat......? who knows what's going on. I did email someone at the sounfationa already yesterday, but it will til Monday til they can look into it for us.
So if you can get here your good and chat will have to wait.
And if your having problems getting here, once you get into the discussion board add it to your favorties list and that should help for now.
Hugs
Lynne
Last edited by becat on Sun May 21, 2006 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Thanks.

Hugs back
Jan

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I dint know how I got in here but it was only by clicking on a link Jan sent me. Don't you guys want to play with me any more????? Guess I will go eat worms........................Lyndarae

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hi Lyn......

Don't eat worms---it's just a glitch.....

Love ya
Jan

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

No worms left, Lyn. I ate them all already. :oops:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Oh, Ann---YUK! :lol:

Jan

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

When I was about four and whining about something, my next door neighbor sang the song to me about nobody loves me everybody hates me I might as well go in the garden and eat some worms.

Well, that's my adult memory of my four-year old experience of it. I've been feeling sorry for myself off and on for 42 more years and so I've been eating worms every so often. This weekend I have dibs on the worms. None for Lyn, none for you. None for anybody. All mine. MMMMM, isn't is wonderful to have a pity party for yourself with lots of worms????? Maybe tomorrow or the next day I'll leave the garden and let someone else in.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Jenne1950

Post by Jenne1950 »

No wonder there was nothing left for my pity party except snails and slugs!

I've decided not to have any more steroid injections in my back; one leg goes crazy every time. I think they've done all the good they can and only harm my diabetes and body in general!

Gotta go to the garden next door; already ate all the snails and slugs in my yard!
Jenny

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Let's see--- Worms = protein Good for my diet! I'm having my own pitty party, so I'm going out to my backyard and start digging....

I hope both of you have a good day!!!

Hugs
Jan

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

OK, FINE. I'll leave the garden and let you all in. But, the next time I need a pity party, you better let me back in.

Managing Your RLS

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

You know, we could just start a worm farm...... :lol: Anyway, there's room for all of us in your garden--thanks for sharing. I just have to say it--- YUK! :P

Jan

Jenne1950

Post by Jenne1950 »

My husband composts--plenty of worms for all the members pity parties!
Jenny

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Great Jenny, that way I can save my worms for fishing! :lol:

I know that I have always had to click discussion board on two pages before getting onto the board... as I just type in rls.org... each time I do I think to myself really should just book mark the dang thing!

Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

Post by Guest »

Well now I know we have all just gone over the edge a whole thread on worms....my my my......Since I started back to some good old fashioned hard work my rls in somewhat under control thank GOD..... tomarrow I get to spen d the day ripping out the kitchen floor talk about getting some frustrations out this is going to be great. Nothing like tearing something apart and then putting it back together again. I'm paying close attention when the guy lays the new one so I can learn how to do it. Well I guess I am going to try and get some sleep Nitety nite and GOD BLESS~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae