Can't get in!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.

Can't get in!

Post by Guest »

This site is so weird! I can't get in. It tells me I'm logged in (shows up where it says who is logged in the site) but I can't access my messages.

I have some private messages - if anyone needs an answers quickly, maybe email me instead. I am traveling, but can get me email. Just can't act as a moderator or get my private messages.

Hazel and Lynne - I'm sorry I'm not pulling my weight - I won't be back until Sunday night. Sorry! I can't even email anyone because I don't have email addresses with me. Ugh.

becat

Post by becat »

You have been rowing for enough time, it's fine that your away for now. Relax and we've got it .
Hugs and the moon to you.
Lynne

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

I'll keep rowing for y'all! Hope you have this figured out! Thanks Becat!
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I'm in, I'm in!!!! I knew you both would handle everything; just didn't want you to think I was lazy!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Never would the thought cross my mind that you were lazy! Glad you are IN! Love Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden