well, what's new?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Penguin, that just sucks. I started to say all kinds of things, but they sounded like platitudes. I will be thinking of you and holding you in my heart.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

brandy

Post by brandy »

The injustice in the world is enough to make you want to head your car for a tree. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I hope that justice will be done on your behalf and that the jerks who did this to you will have to pay and will be kept from doing this to anyone else. Hang in there. I hope that you have tons of support around you. I know you do here.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Yes, you do have tons of support here, for sure, Dawn. We love you and wish only the very, very best for you. I don't know why these things happen--- I wish I could think of something to say or do to fix this. While I can't do that, I can give you lots of love and tell you that you always have my shoulder and ear and my friendship.

Much love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

becat

Post by becat »

Miss Penguin, Please grant me this wish................
Never think that way again. Thank God for Kathleen and I Thank GOD for you being here, and in my life.
Bad things happen and it's all apart of a bigger plan. Your not where your suppose to be yet, that is all.
You don't need those people, and I hope the union does it's job better than ever before. May those that hurt you, see what pain they've caused. Their loss is your gain.
I wish I were there, so I could hold you up, to make sure you know how much your needed and loved.
I know your hurt and angry, I'd be that way + 10, but there is no tree, no wall, no solid structure with your name on it.
Behold you are here for good things and behold you are loved.
My prayers, My love, My many hugs coming straight to you.
Love and our moon
Lynne

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

thank you my friends....

i know i have all of you and I can't begin to understand how I was so blessed to have found you all!!

I have trust in my Union, no matter the outcome, those two will pay. "What goes around comes around"

Evil does not prosper in this world. Not when you have friends like you with hearts as big as Texas! I am tired though. I feel like a whipped mule and they keep hitting me with the switch...

I will try my best to keep my car between the ditches because i WON'T let them hurt Kathleen...i know they're not having any trouble sleeping at night and I do hope they are enjoying there game.

as the sigy says, "Beware of the Penguins"....

I love you all so much!!!!! We have Ernesto coming up the coast...he got here yesterday with the winds...well, I went out last night and on my way home, the clouds parted....there was our moon! I saw you all in it!

I truly am blessed

Penguin
Beware the Penguin

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

With all you have had to go through in the past, it's no wonder you are tired and beat down. But you are our Penguin and you have to stay with us and Kathleen. Life gets so hard sometimes and it would be so easy to give up and say "Fine, do what you want, I just don't care anymore." But you are a better person than that, stronger and such a caring person. Don't let them win. We're here for you. And don't forget, you represent the Lollipop Guild. Those little guys are TOUGH! Love, Ruby
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Yes Ruby, they are.

I will and always will try to do my best.

Today, I'm in FULL FLARE. I wonder why?!?!?! :evil:

Those flying monkeys won't get me, (or my little dog too) :lol:

I'll talk to you more later....gotta get going to *gulp* work....

love you all so much!!!!
Beware the Penguin

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

i feel for you penguin, my mom worked for the state of texas for 36 years and and they screwed her just like your co. screwed you. it's a shame you can't just grab those people and crack their skulls together, and you wouldn't have to worry about a mess....because no brains!!!!!

hang in there
dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

thanks Dee....they are proving that more and more every day....

i need to get out tho....hopefully, soon....peace, i need peace...

love you all
Beware the Penguin

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

God Bless You Miss Penguin...
I'm sorry you have to go through this rough time in your life. And RLS on top of it...it's crazy.
I pray you will prosper in whatever you do.

Randy

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Thanks Randy! Maybe you could come up with one of your songs to cheer me up????? :wink:
Beware the Penguin

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Oh, Pen...be careful what you wish for!!! Please take care of yourself and your achy-breaky heart. We're all here for you since it's such a small world after all. Seriously, we do care about you. Hang in there.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Well, Hang On can't be that bad. For example, maybe Smashmouth?

Things are getting weird, things are getting tough,
Nothings making sense but you keep on looking up
They'll tell you to be true, they'll try it everyday
To keep it on the real still you got to find a way
So make your mamma happy, to make your pappa proud
You'll wanna turn it up and all you hear is turn it down

So gather round I'm here to say
They'll never make everybody's day
But while you're around you might as well, catch the tiger by it's tail

And hang on hang on hang on
Everybody just get on get on get on
Get started and go on go on go on
Everybody just hold on

Sometimes I wanna cry, and throw the towel in
They try to beat me down but i'll take it on the chin
and everywhere i go the people all the same
and they just wanna know that everything will be ok
when things are getting rough you'll turn it back around
you gotta turn it up when they tell you turn it down.

And hang on hang on hang on
Everybody just get on get on get on
Get started and go on go on go on
Everybody just hold on
Just hang on
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

That's a good one Ann, thanks!

I know Ruby, must of been an act of desperation.... :lol: :lol:
Beware the Penguin