well, what's new?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Penguinrocks

well, what's new?

Post by Penguinrocks »

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW WITH THE MILITARY!!!!!! working in Human Resources!!!!!

guys I'm so excited! I gave all my stress and job problems up to God and he's been answering me with job interviews etc...NOW, possible that i may get my dream job?!?!??!?!?!?

I've been on cloud 9 since saturday when i got their letter and today i received an email to set up the interview!

I just wanted to share my good news with my family...i love you all

Penguin
Beware the Penguin

becat

Post by becat »

How awesome is that! YAhoo Hooooorayyy!
I'm so glad to hear that a yes was the answer to this pray. Not bad to work for them at all. Talk about job security. YEAH MISS PENGUIN.
I'll cross my fingers and legs, eyes, whatever it takes. But how could they not want a great person like you
Love right back you girl.
Lynne

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

thank you my Lynne! with people like you in my corner, how could I lose????
Beware the Penguin

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I just KNEW they would call you for that interview and I am confident that they will offer you the position. Why wouldn't they???? Who couldn't use a cute little Penguin in the Navy (or at least representing the Navy)????

Big Hugs
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Lynne, I think it's great you are rooting for Penguin - she deserves it afterall. But, maybe think about NOT crossing your eyes. You might walk into a wall or something.

Yippe!!! Let us know how it turns out.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

becat

Post by becat »

I don't need to cross my eyes to run into anything. :D
Heck I did that a couple of months ago and I'm telling you it hurt. I protect myself now with one of those book lights. I use that at night if I wake up, (hmmmm that would be normal) to walk around the house with.
it was serious injury and yet, the hubby laughs. LOL
I'm safer now with the light, so are the furry family members that are often laying around the house and most are black so I can't see them anyway at night. :shock: :? :lol:
Hugs to you all.
Penguin go get that job babe, you'll love giving your notice to that jerk of a boss you have now. :D
Hugs and that moon will shine tonight.
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Oh, how I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you tell your boss bye-bye!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you guys!
Jan

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

wrote my resignation letter last week...just to get it outta my system...wish i could share it with you...you'd get a laugh !!!

now...i called my Marine friend and asked him if i could use him as a reference. not only did he tell me yes, but he told me that the district director was in his office and as soon as we got off the phone, he was going to put a bug in the directors ear about me!!!! he wants me to have the job...

it pays to be a good human being...errrr sorry, penguin :lol: :wink:
Beware the Penguin

becat

Post by becat »

uuuuuuuuurrrrrrahhhhh babe!
Go gettem"
love ya

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I've love to see what you wrote!!! LOL

I can't wait 'til next week!!!!!

Love ya

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

i'll email it to you :-)
Beware the Penguin

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

It's great, Dawn. :) Now, can't wait 'til the day of the interview. I'd cross my feet, hands, legs and eyes, but I would fall and don't think that would be good right now. :shock:

But, you know I'm rottin' for you, sweetie! (UGH, I'm not rottin' for you, I'm rootin' for you! hehehe)

Love ya
Jan
Last edited by jan3213 on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

nope, don't want no one fallin' down on me!!!!!

thanks for all your support my peeps!

God sure DID bless me with you all!
Beware the Penguin

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

now to turn things around....gotta be on a roller coaster in this life i guess..

had my performance evaluation on wednesday...the two evil people i work for called for my dismissal!!! after 18 years of dedicated service, two awards for performance, 14 years of superior evaluations and now...to be fired...because i was never trained in the job they're complaining about....

unions got a hold of this one....we're gonna make them pay and dearly....in the meantime, called my neuro-migraines are back bigger and better than ever....arms are in overdrive with the shaking...

still have applications out all over the place and waiting to hear back on a lot of them...

Praying to God that what ever He has planned for me, He show's me the answer soon...I know that He'll make everything fine for me and Kathleen, and i just have to remain patient.

but i'm so very tired...after my evaluation on wednesday, i headed my car for a tree....save it for Kathleen's face appearing in my brain, i would not be here.....

penguin
Beware the Penguin

ctravel12

well what's new

Post by ctravel12 »

Penquin, I am so sorry for what has happened. I know something good will come out of this. When I go to church tonight, I will put in an extra prayer for you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time