helloooooo, oldtimer here

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
trevb

helloooooo, oldtimer here

Post by trevb »

hello guys,
long time no see...

trev from england here... thought id drop in and see how you all are doing?

the board is looking good! well done all ye moderators..

our baby boy isaac is now 7 months and thriving, having lots of fun with him (his sister adores him which is great.)

rls on and off but bearable... no meds still and hoping never to start. raining here today!! blargh

trev

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

TREV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! sounds like you're having a wonderful time! God bless you all!!!!

thanks for stopping in!

take care!!!!

love Penguin :lol:
Beware the Penguin

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Glad you popped in with news about that baby. Tell us more!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Trev. . .how I've missed you. Sounds like Isaac is doing well. And, you?

XXOO
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

trevb

Post by trevb »

wow, hi, I wasnt expecting such a big response, its nice to be missed!

yes im doing well thnx, got a new job working with young people with early signs of psychosis, so a good new challenge there. family are great... hard work though as im sure those of you with kids can understand..
still surfing when i can, that is hardly ever!! writing songs very infrequently... one new one in the last year... no time cos of kids. but life good thnx!!

everything ok here?

lots of love to you all

trev

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I'm a grandma now and truly in love with Isabelle. We're going to Arkansas this weekend to see her. The RLS is still with me but mostly it's under control. I've developed fibromyalgia also. Really though life is good. What's the new song about? Love to hear it.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ctravel12

hello old timer here

Post by ctravel12 »

Congratulations Rubyslipper and have a safe trip. We will be there with you in our hearts all the way.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Children and work do interfere with any other type of "having a life!" Is your song recorded???? I've done lots of new glass - but all for boring paying clients, lol, so none of it is fun stuff for me.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

trevb

Post by trevb »

wow ruby, thats great news.. congratulations!! is it the first time you would have seen her?

anne, is your glass on show anywhere internetty? ive seen previous work but not for a while!

my new song is "always on my mind" ... its not me singing, a friend with a VERY good voice did that for me cos my voice is not really good enough to record. you can listen to it (and others) here...

www.myspace.com/trevbushell

anne has your partner got round to doing some music recording stuff yet?

'no zzzz's' emailed me the other day... hes coming to london to do some filming (VERY nice .. his film company must be doing very well!!) he seems to be well, it was good to hear from him! it would be great to meet up with him but we're a bit out of the way, well see anyway...

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Trev - I LOVE IT! It really is great. Your friend's voice is really interesting for it, too. Goes very well.

Steve's been doign music for a game! They are all relatively short loops - like a minute or two each. Pretty neat stuff, actually. Wish I had access to them; I'd send them to you.

I haven't any new pics on the 'net. I am working on it (I took pics of three new ones last week). And I am hoping to get pics of the ones I'm working on right now (a set of nine windows for a McMansion, lol) before I install them and forget :? .

Managing Your RLS

trevb

Post by trevb »

hi anne, glad you like the song, its probably my favourite so far.

id love to hear steves loops, see if you can get him to email me them or send a link something?

love to see your pics too when you are able. ive missed working with you alot, its nice to catch up with you again

trev