Trouble

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is TOO funny, but in MY drug-induced state (doctor prescribed. of course! LOL), it is even funnier!!! What a good dose of medicine.

Oh, I'm sorry WAM---I shouldn't be making light of your problem...........you poor thing! If I could think (which, of course I can't blame that on the drugs LOL), I'd try to write some lyrics, but youse guys are just too good! Ga ding ding ding.

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

I just want to tell everyone that you're the most wonderful friends a guy like me could have.
It's as if all of your socks are hurting all of your feet. It's as if we all are wearing the same shoes, and sweaty work boots. You've walked a hundred miles in my moccassins, you've made footprints in the sand, sock prints in the sands of life. First there were two sets of sock prints...now there is one set. Well, maybe not only one set but one LESS set of sock prints as you all hoist me on your caring shoulders and trudge through the sand. (You know, metaphorically.) With your songs and suggestions I feel as if I'm casting off my socks into the wind. OK I'll stop this now.

Hi Everybody!

JAN...so glad to see you posting again.
Got a good laugh off these replies. You guys are weird.

Randy

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

YOU are calling US WEIRD??!!! I am hurt, mortified and agree with you completely.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)