It is great how we all pull together for each one of us

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ctravel12

It is great how we all pull together for each one of us

Post by ctravel12 »

I have been reading alot of the posts(old and news one), which I do everyday, and am so proud to be a part of this family. We are saying prayers today for Jan's surgery and how wonderful that Lynne went there to be with her. With Emily having a rough time finding the right meds that will help her and with Ann and the rest of them giving as much advise to help her through some of the tough times. Brandy going through a rough time in her life right now along with the rls and we all reached out to help her as much as we can. I have never met so many caring people in my life and know they really mean it from the depths of their heart. When I was going through some tough times with my rls, I had so much support that it was just wonderful. I will always post as much as I can and offer as much support and info to everyone and for the newbies and welcome them to a wonderful and caring group. I love all of you from the bottom of my heart and wish the best for everyone.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

You said that so well!! I just posted something a little on that line under FidgetBoy's "100 Posts!" It IS a family here no matter who we are, where we are or what is going on in our lives. We have something very special and precious here. Let's keep it going.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)