100 posts!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
FidgetBoy

100 posts!

Post by FidgetBoy »

I just realized I've had over 100 posts here! Someone pass the cake and I'll blow out the candles... :wink: I just wanted to say to everyone that I really, really appreciate all the kind words of encouragment and support over the last 5 months. I hope to continue to learn from all of you... you've made this disease something I can actually live with! Big cyber hug to you all.
Josh

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Aw shucks you big sentimental Lug.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I signed up at another discussion board for the disease my husband has. It put me in as a "Junior Member". I don't know how you become a "Senior Member" (there were a few of them there) but I didn't like the distinction. It doesn't matter how many posts you have here (although I think congrats are in order for 100 posts!!!), we're all in this together. The fact that you feel welcome here and a part of it all is the main thing. I'm so glad you are here, Fidget, and posting. That other board was not a friendly one either. I asked for help and support and got one reply. That doesn't happen here very often and if it does it's just because we missed it (my opinion at least). So here's to happy posting, unhappy posting, venting, congrats and support. :lol:
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)