Click on This OKAY?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

sweet! :D
Beware the Penguin

becat

Post by becat »

I loved it and it made me cry, but today that was not a hard thing to do. I'll sleep a couple hours tonight and gladly watch it again.
Your changing it up on you!
:D :D :D

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Where in the world did you find that? What an interesting guy he must be.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

FidgetBoy

Post by FidgetBoy »

amazing... thanks for sharing! <hugz>
Josh

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

ViewsAskew wrote:Where in the world did you find that? What an interesting guy he must be.

Ann...I'm sorry for not replying to this question. I actually saw it right away but forgot. I got that from this web site called Boreme.com
There's lots of crazy stuff to see there. Good site for if you can't sleep and need to just surf around without putting much thought into it.

That little movie made me happy. I like the little lady....the very first one he hugs and she puts her hand on his face.

Stacia

Post by Stacia »

That's the second video I've watched tonight which has left me in tears. :lol: I aboslutely loved it! It gives me hope for the human race. Thanks for sharing it! :)
~ Stacia ~