Worried about Hazel

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Worried about Hazel

Post by ViewsAskew »

I have to admit, I'm worred about Hazel - besides missing her. She usually is in communication with me privately even if she's not up to being on the boad.

I know she was going to Johns Hopkins to be in research - maybe that's where she is.

If anyone has heard from her, let me know.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

becat

Post by becat »

I have wondered the same thing Ann.
Talking to the moon every night and praying all is well with her.
I hope she checks in soon with one of us.
Hazel, no pressure my dear, just we miss you and are a bit worried.
Love Lynne

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I miss Hazel, too. I have been wondering about her. Is she doing the iron therapy at Johns Hopkins or something else? At any rate, I wish her well and hope she checks in soon!

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Me, too!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

Glad to see you're back, Jan. I've been praying for you ~ I can't imagine trying to recover from surgery and HAVING to lay still for so long! I've often joked that the rapture will have to occur before I die cause I will never be able to lie still in that coffin waiting for the Lord!
Kim <><

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm glad to see you, too, Jan. I didn't even see the surgery thread until a few days ago as that was the first time I really came over to the off-topic board. I hope you are feeling well and that your surgery will prove to be very successful in helping you.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ctravel12

worried about Hazel

Post by ctravel12 »

Hazel I hope you are doing good. I have been thinking about you and will send you positive energy like you have always done to me. I hope this helps. Love and miss hearing from you. Also sending you big hugs((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Charlene
Taking one day at a time