I just have to say .....

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Stacia

I just have to say .....

Post by Stacia »

You people are more supportive and genuinely caring of one another than I have ever seen before on the internet! So many times through my online "travels" seeking information on any number of things, I end up at discussion forums, mainly because I think you find the best info there. Lots of times I find abrupt, aloof, rude and sometimes downright mean people. But you guys are amazing! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it! I just want ya'll to know that it is very much appreciated to find a community like this! :)
~ Stacia ~

ctravel12

I just have to say

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Stacia. Well thank you so much for the lovely compliment. I feel the same way too. It is a wonderful, caring and supportive group. I do not know what I would of done if I had not found this site. Really appreciate your input. Have a good day.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Don't know if you are still around or just traveling through but I can tell you that this board is filled with some of the most compassionate people you will find. I've met several in person and they are wonderful. I agree, I've been to many discussion boards to find answers to questions that only people who deal with the situation on a daily basis might have. Many times I haven't received a single answer. On one, you had to be a part of the board for a couple of years then they would list you as a Senior Member. Otherwise you were a Junior Member. I just wanted to be a member, sharing with others. Needless to say, I haven't been back. I'm glad you found us. Hope we can be of help.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Stacia

Post by Stacia »

Oh I'm not just passing through. :) When you find genuine people like this, you stick around. :D And don't worry, ya'll have already been of help to me! Thanks so much!
~ Stacia ~